Vetiver Essential Oil 15ml doTERRA
Vetiver Essential Oil 15 ml doTERRA
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilisation.
Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver’s calming, grounding effect on the emotions, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy.
It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a sense of relaxation, can be used to flavour drinks and be taken internally.
Used for mild depression and anxiety.
- Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during wintertime
- Use as a massage oil to calm emotions
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation
- Diffuse with Lavender, Lavender Peace, or Balance to provide a sense of balance while calming emotions
- Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way
- Calming, grounding effect on emotions
- Great for relaxing baths and massages
Directions for use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL or 1/2 cup of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.