Lemongrass Essential Oil doTERRA 15ml
A tall, perennial plant, Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavour and is used in Asian cuisine in soups, teas, and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef, and seafood.
In addition to its unique flavour, Lemongrass Essential Oil promotes an overall sense of emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
It’s also clarifying and toning when applied to the skin, and is frequently used in skincare products for these benefits. Lemongrass is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy.
Lemongrass has a pungent, herbaceous aroma that gives you a sense of heightened awareness and positivity.
- Combine a few drops of Lemongrass oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a massage after a hard workout
- Use to flavour entrées and meat dishes
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside
- Refreshing and invigorating to the senses
- Combine with a carrier oil for a soothing massage
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL or 1/2 cup of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Want to save on your doTERRA and only pay WHOLESALE prices? Click here and select ‘join and save’ from anywhere in the world!