Ginger Essential Oil 15ml doTERRA
doTERRA Ginger Essential 15ml doTERRA
Sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system.
A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavour when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets—gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples.
Ginger essential oil can also be applied topically or inhaled for a soothing aroma.
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale
- Apply over the lower abdomen for a soothing massage
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favourite sweet and savoury dishes
- Ginger has a hot, spicy and fragrant flavour
- A popular spice used in many dishes from around the world.
- Provides a fragrant and soothing aroma
- Provides a comforting and warming sensation on the skin
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.