Blue Tansy Essential Oil 5ml doTERRA
Blue Tansy Essential Oil doTERRA 5ml doTERRA
Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco.
Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo colour and is recognised for its skin-soothing benefits. At the same time, the main chemical component Sabinene helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Providing an optimistic aroma, Blue Tansy offers a sweet scent to fill any room, creating an uplifting environment. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise to aid the body in the natural recovery process.
- Diffuse to create a positive, uplifting atmosphere
- Add 1 or 2 drops to your favourite moisturiser or cleanser and apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or to hydrate and soothe the skin
- Include 1 or 2 drops in lotion for a restoring massage after a stressful day or extreme workout
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Uplifts mood when used aromatically
- Provides a soothing sensation when applied to the skin
- Blue Tansy’s mellow and slightly fruity scent has specific uplifting properties that help create a positive atmosphere when diffused. Try creating your own blends! Oils that go well with Blue Tansy include Geranium, Clary Sage, Petitgrain, Lavender, Juniper Berry, Spearmint, and Ylang Ylang
- Add six drops to your bath with one tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil and one cup Epsom salt for a calming and relaxing atmosphere
The characteristic indigo colour of the oil may stain some surfaces, fabric, and skin. For this reason, it may be a good idea to purchase child-resistant caps to keep children from accidentally spilling the oil on a surface where it won’t come out. However, when it comes to using it with the moisturizer in your skincare routine or diluting it in Fractionated Coconut Oil for a massage, it is unlikely to leave any trace.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity or temporary staining. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. May stain surfaces, fabrics, and skin.