Cypress Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
The clean, fresh aroma of Cypress essential oil promotes vitality and energy, while topical application helps to invigorate the senses.
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energising and refreshing.
Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists.
Cypress can be diffused or inhaled directly, but should not be swallowed or taken internally.
Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions.It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energising boost
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote vitality and energy
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin
- Promotes vitality and energy
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
Join my FREE Facebook Group here for more tips!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below
Cypress is wonderful to blend with other oils and is so fresh and invigorating. Below are some Cyprus Essential Oil diffuser blends to try.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Thank you for stopping by, you re so appreciated!
Love Melissa // Health & Wealth